Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cesar Feliciano






Here are two pages from a new book I am working on called The Red Ten. Written by Tyler James and penciled by Cesar Feliciano. Cesar has the perfect blend of detail and roughness to where I know exactly what he intended while leaving me room to be an artist and really contribute to the page. I am 6 pages in and having a blast. Starting to find my groove, which is pretty quick since it usually takes me 10 to 15 pages to do that with any other penciler. I can only show these two pages for now now but we are on a quick pace schedule and should have this issue done in no time. Issue one was penciled and inked by Cesar himself and is available from

www.theredten.comixtribe.com

So stop by and check it out when you get a chance and now is the time to hop on board because everything only gets better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment