About Me

My photo
I am a 34 year old father of 5 who has always thought about breaking into comics. Well now I am GOING to break into comics. I am primarily an inker but will pencil the occasional short story or pin-up. Creating comics and drumming are my true passions in life.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Jose Luis








This is a series of character studies I was commissioned to ink by Morgan Bramlet. They were penciled by an amazing penciler named Jose Luis who is currently doing some work for DC. These were some of the most fun pieces I have ever worked on. Jose has an amazing eye for detail and I didn't want to lose an ounce of it. His pencils really challenge me to do my best and then push beyond my best. Just a quick note, The backgrounds were left out of the inked version upon Morgans request. This would allow for a cleaner figure that could be cut and pasted later for promo use.

No comments:

Post a Comment