About Me

My photo
I am a 34 year old father of 5 who has always thought about breaking into comics. Well now I am GOING to break into comics. I am primarily an inker but will pencil the occasional short story or pin-up. Creating comics and drumming are my true passions in life.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Daniel Picci

Daniel Picci is a guy whose art I have admiring on Digital Webbing. When I saw this piece I asked if I could have a go at it and he was kind enough to say yes. It was just do iconic and clean that I just had to put ink to it. I'm pretty happy with the results overall. The only thing that catches my eye is the energy crackle in the background is a little thick. I did this thinking about the page being colored and there would some sort of cool color hold on the4 energy crackle so I wanted to give the colorist a thick enough line to play with. I would love to work on some more of Mr Piccis pencils. Who know what the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment