About Me

My photo
I am a 34 year old father of 5 who has always thought about breaking into comics. Well now I am GOING to break into comics. I am primarily an inker but will pencil the occasional short story or pin-up. Creating comics and drumming are my true passions in life.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rob Leifeld


When I was a kid I was among the hordes of kids at the comic shop racks during that first year of Image comics picking the newest issue of Youngblood. I, just like all the other kids around me wanted to make comics someday and maybe even work for Image comics. The difference was, that I never wanted to be Big Rob. I wanted to be Danny Miki. Say what you will about Leifelds work but you must admit, he has had some pretty awesome inkers grace his pencils with thier brushes. Let's name a few, the previously mentioned Danny Miki, Al Milgrom, Norm Rapmund, Bob Layton and more. Well now I wanted to be include din this list, even if it was only on my little blog page. I used a #1 round brush on this bad boy and had a good time doin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment